Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NYUCN's New Student Affairs Officer

Greetings NYUCN Students:


I am excited to introduce myself as the new Student Affairs Officer with the College of Nursing! I am joining the College of Nursing's Office of Student Affairs and Admissions Team after serving the last two years as a Financial Aid Counselor with NYU's Office of Financial Aid. I look forward to working with the College of Nursing community and am here to help. If you have any questions regarding students groups, events, or activities please let me know!



Before joining the NYU academic community two years ago, I worked in Enrollment Services and Financial Aid at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. In 2007 I graduated from Rollins College where I received my BA in English. I can be reached at 212-992-9418 or cindy.lundberg@nyu.edu. I am excited to kick off the 2011-2012 school year and look forward to seeing you all at upcoming College of Nursing events this fall!



Cindy Lundberg, B.A.
Student Affairs Officer
NYUCN


No comments:

Post a Comment