Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NYUCN’s Newest Academic Advisor: Donald Brown!

Hello NYUCN Students:


I am pleased to introduce myself as a new Academic Advisor at NYUCN beginning this fall semester. Some of you may remember me from my previous role assisting Dr. Klein with the daily operations for the Office of Academic Advising & Learning Development. Dr. Klein and I will continue to work together closely; however, I am excited to get started in this new capacity that will allow me to work more directly with undergraduate and graduate students to meet their academic needs. If you have any questions about course progression, strategies for academic success, or NYU/NYUCN academic policies and procedures, feel free to ask me.



I have been a resident of Manhattan for about two years and have worked with college students at Fordham University and New York University. After graduating from Teachers College, Columbia University I began working at New York University’s College of Nursing to serve as a resource for you as you navigate your course of study.


I am looking forward to working with you throughout your tenure at NYUCN. Please feel free to contact me at 212.992.7091 or donald.brown@nyu.edu.


Wishing you all the best for a successful fall semester!


Donald Brown

2 comments: